What Is Sprouted Brown Rice Protein and Its Benefits
Sprouted Brown Rice Protein in its bio-fermented raw form is considered worldwide to be one of the best sources of protein for the body. In the raw form the whole grain combines the sprouted endosperm and the bran and this is what makes this protein such a powerful supplement. Besides retaining its highest natural fiber and bran the brown rice protein is hypoallergenic, which is great for extremely sensitive people.
The key process is just as important as the natural ingredients to keep the brown rice maintaining the most nutrients and grain concentration levels as possible. The raw brown rice is soaked in water for several hours, which helps the rice become more bio-available. This is what makes the incredible difference in sprouted brown rice and regular brown rice.
The Benefits of Sprouted Brown Rice Protein
Including Sprouted Brown Rice Protein into your meals is a fantastic way to build your body with the essential protein your body requires to get through the day. This is an especially important supplement for vegetarians and vegans. Others that may have very restrictive diets will need to include this extremely rich protein in their daily meals as well.
While having four times more Fiber and Vitamin E than regular rice, the Brown Rice is the healthier and better choice when you are looking to get the best benefit. This choice also has three times more Vitamin B-1, Vitamin B-6, and Magnesium.
Here are some astounding health benefits that the Sprouted Brown Rice Protein has found to improve:
- Blood Sugar – Brown Rice Protein will help with balancing your blood sugar level. Even if the sugar rise is due to other high glycemic food. Carbohydrate and sugar foods are the worst culprits for higher levels of blood sugar. Being a low glycemic, the protein will battle the high glycemic from other foods.
- Allergies – Brown Rice Protein offers the sensitive person with a great alternative of being hypo-allergenic. Other products with protein are known to cause allergies as in milk, peanut butter, eggs, and soy.
- Boost Immune System – With the combination of the fiber, vitamins and magnesium are what aids in boosting the body’s immune system.
- Reduce Anxiety – GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) that is found in brown rice is what helps to lower anxiety, as it is found to work as a neurotransmitter. This acid also helps with cardiovascular functions.
- Lower Blood Pressure – GABA is also what helps to lower your blood pressure. The sprouting of the rice kernel allows for the ultimate nutritional value to increase the lowering of the blood pressure.
- Lowers Cholesterol – The natural and pure content combined with the fiber makes the Brown Rice Protein as a daily supplement the best choice for lowering your cholesterol.
With just one-quarter cup of brown rice, you will find that your body will get 4 grams of protein, which is one quarter of the daily recommendation for women and eight percent for men on their daily requirements. You will get two grams of fiber for each quarter cup of brown rice serving. Fiber is great for the digestive system and reduces the risk of issues such as constipation. Fiber is known to help reduce the effects of heart disease, which is found naturally in brown rice. There is also a small amount of iron that is acquired from eating brown rice. The usage of the brown rice being sprouted is what gives the best benefits health wise, regardless if your daily dosage is for health, fitness, or diet.
The Sprouted Brown rice Protein is not made with any of the more products or ingredients that can cause other health or allergen issues. There is no wheat, shellfish, milk, egg, soy, gluten, or any tree nut ingredients. The Sprouted Brown Rice Protein is free of Aspartame, sucralose, and acesulfame-K. Being all natural is what makes this protein stand out to be the purest supplement available with the most benefits to you health.
For Diet and Weight Loss
For health, fitness, and weight loss is what makes this the leader of being the highest in protein without the high fat content. The Sprouted Brown Rice Protein promotes a lean body mass that helps become an effective part of weight loss or a diet regime. By not promoting the storage of fat will allow your body to burn the protein more efficiently. This in turn also burns off more calories in the body, thereby losing those unwanted pounds.
Just a quarter cup of Sprouted Brown Rice only contains 170 calories and only 1.5 grams of fat. There is absolutely no saturated fats, which keeps the heart healthy and aids in losing weight. For easier consumption you can obtain the protein in powder form, which makes it easier during workouts to keep your protein levels up. The powders can also be added to your favorite beverage as well for a wonderful smoothie.
Exercise is an essential part of diet and weight loss. This source of protein promotes greater muscle recovery from the exertion of exercising daily. After an exhausting exercise routine, your body needs time to recover. The Brown Rice Protein is important to help keep your muscles healing and recovering throughout the day. Whether the workouts are general or professional, a high protein supplement is a necessity. Protein rich foods provide the amino acids in your body that act as building blocks to rebuild and restore your muscles to be even stronger.
You can easily locate your Sprouted Brown Rice Protein in any health food store or in the health food section of your favorite grocery store. Making the healthy choice is simple by just adding cooked Sprouted Brown Rice to vegetables, meat, or chicken. By adding to your favorites soup will give you an increase in the nutrient content with just a little more effort. This tiny food supplement makes such a huge difference in your health, diet, and even weight loss.